UHPCP has both executive members and ordinary members.
Membership is open to any organisation or network who is engaged in working collaboratively to address challenges to ensuring the wellbeing of our communities.
Current membership includes:
- Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service
- Albury-Wodonga Diabetes Support Group
- Albury Wodonga Ethnic Communities Council
- Albury Wodonga Health
- Beechworth Health Service
- Corryong Health
- Gateway Health
- Indigo North Health
- Indigo Shire Council
- Mungabareena Aboriginal Corporation
- Northeast Health Wangaratta
- Tallangatta Health Service
- Towong Shire Council
- Upper Murray Regional Neighbourhood House Network
- Walwa Bush Nursing Centre
- Wodonga City Council
- Women’s Health Goulburn North East
- Yackandandah Health.
Current board members:
- David Noonan—CEO, Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service
- Janet Chapman—Deputy CEO, Albury Wodonga Health
- Mark Ashcroft—CEO, Beechworth Health Service
- Dominic Sandilands—CEO, Corryong Health
- Leigh Rhode—CEO, Gateway Health
- Vicki Pitcher—CEO, Tallangatta Health Service.
Our Executive Officer is Dr Kathleen Brasher.
Our staff members bring specialised skills to the team, including in the areas of age-friendly communities, integration of family violence service system response, engagement and participation, and communications.