Our guiding documents
Would your organisation like to collaborate? If so, please view our:
- Upper Hume Healthy Eating and Active Living CatchmentPlan
- Foot Health in the Upper Hume Catchment: A review of the system for foot care
- Guidelines for selecting health apps—including MARS Scale
- Ovens Murray Chronic Care Steering Committee—The steering committee has been looking at demand management through a systems change approach, and has reviewed a variety of frameworks and approaches relating to this.
- Dr Kathleen Brasher’s presentation, ‘Reviewing Demand Management through the lens of the 4Ms framework’, looks at the 4Ms Framework, and how it influences Demand Management at a systems level. To view a recording of this 13-minute presentation, click here (MP4 file).
- To view Brydie Donnelly’s presentation, ‘Setting the scene—a systems approach to demand management’, click here (MP4 file).
Please visit our Age-friendly communities and initiatives page.
Community Engagement resources
- Making Sense of Engagement and Participation (adapted International Association of Public Participation IAP2 Spectrum)—This diagram illustrates how the participation purpose determines the methods used to increase impact on a decision.
- Appreciative Inquiry—This adapted diagram shows how Appreciative Inquiry can be used to build relationships for change.
- Community Engagement: A guide to community engagement in rural and regional Victoria—Rural Councils Victoria (RCV) has produced a community engagement and consultation tool designed for use in rural and regional communities. Published in August 2020, this Community Engagement Toolkit has been developed to support rural councils as they adapt to changes initiated in the Local Government Act 2020. You can access the Community Engagement Toolkit for free on the RCV website.
Women and disaster resources
- Women and Disaster—Women and Disaster: Snapshot 1, Women’s Health Goulburn North East (2012).
- Checklists to keep women and children safe after natural disasters—Women and Disaster: Snapshot 4, Women’s Health Goulburn North East (2012).
- 1800RESPECT Violence and Disaster video (45 seconds)
- Respect older people: call it out campaign—Respect Victoria has joined the fight against elder abuse by launching a family violence prevention campaign demonstrating that elder abuse is everybody’s business—download media release.