UHPCP operates under a governance structure which is overseen by a board, referred to as the Upper Hume PCP Executive.
The Executive Officer reports to the Executive, and regular board meetings are held in which a wide range of strategic matters are discussed.
Board members are:
- Leigh McJames – CEO, Albury Wodonga Health
- David Noonan – Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service
- Mark Ashcroft – CEO, Beechworth Health Service
- Maxine Brockfield – CEO, Corryong Health
- Leigh Rhode – CEO, Gateway Health
- Shane Kirk – CEO, Indigo North Health
- Denise Parry – Tallangatta Health Service
- Mungabareena Aboriginal Corporation – CEO
Our Executive Officer is Jenny Donnelly.
Our staff members bring specialised skills to the team, including in the areas of prevention, access and equity, and communications.