Upper Hume Primary Care Partnership plays an active role in networks, which include:
- Family violence networks in small communities to support local responses to the issue of family violence focusing on awareness raising and primary prevention.
- Regional and state-wide primary care partnership networks fostering a broader systems approach where appropriate.
- Upper Hume Chronic Care Working Group to facilitate and support, at the local level, the development of initiatives that address actions for chronic care system improvements as outlined in the National Strategic Framework for Chronic Conditions (2017) and the Hume Region Chronic Care Strategy 2012-2022. Health services across the catchment as well as consumers make up the membership of this group.
- Upper Hume Integrated Health Promotion Steering Group.
- Other networks as identified.