Upper Hume Primary Care Partnership plays an active role in networks, which include:
- The Ovens Murray – Family Violence Partnership (OM–FVP) is one of 13 Family Violence Regional Integration Committees across Victoria. These committees bring together representatives from regional family violence services and other key sectors and services, including child and family services, child protection, mental health services, homelessness services, housing services, courts, police and Indigenous Family Violence Regional Action Groups. The partnership is currently auspiced by the Upper Hume Primary Care Partnership, which employs Tricia Hazeleger as the Principal Strategic Advisor of the OM–FVP.
- Family violence networks in small communities to support local responses to the issue of family violence, focusing on awareness raising and primary prevention
- Regional and state-wide Primary Care Partnership networks, fostering a broader systems approach where appropriate
- Upper Hume Chronic Care Working Group to facilitate and support, at the local level, the development of initiatives that address actions for chronic care system improvements, as outlined in the National Strategic Framework for Chronic Conditions (2017) and the Hume Region Chronic Care Strategy 2012–2022. Health services across the catchment as well as consumers make up the membership of this group.
- Other networks as identified.